The Spiteful Nine

Most fans were disappointed that our name was mentioned as well. Its completely out of character for wolves particularly as we have had villa leeds and derby penning letters against us in the past.
We keep ourselves to ourselves don’t comment on other clubs. Nuno refuses to be drawn into discussions about anything other than wolves and the next game.
I am disappointed to that your club signed the letter to CAS,I would love to know the motive,i like your manager but he must have been in on the discussion

What's that got to do with needing to be briefed? Most of Bluemoon could write what Martin Samuel wrote with no briefing from the club (though probably after fact checking with Prestwich Blue).
Somebody obviously told him that these clubs were all on the phone to each other right after the verdict.

No they showed Arteta mate yesterday, he said City were cleared by the panel of CAS so they are not guilty, the choir boy basically refused to talk about City, he said ffp is there to protect clubs overspending..
I was talking about the breaking news banner across the screen with negative comments from Klopp and Mourinho, but because there was no negative comments from Arteta or OGS, there was no banner.

It isn't as bad as you would think. Jobless figures on on the decline, and the U.S. stock market has been climbing. While it is 8% lower than pre-covid it appears to be bouncing back.
Stock market isn't really a solid indicator of economic health though, as the administration has been pumping it up with treasury funds throughout the crisis..

I was talking about the breaking news banner across the screen with negative comments from Klopp and Mourinho, but because there was no negative comments from Arteta or OGS, there was no banner.
Oh right sorry blue I misread your post, but I totally agree positive comments from Ogs and Arteta should also have had the yellow breaking news banner, but when do SSN ever do balance ..nts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.