The Spiteful Nine

I agree.

Definitely a rascist undertone to all the shit we have had with UEFA.

PSG were treated much differently because of their ownership.

Yet our owners have done nothing but act like perfect gentleman,Dignified all the way through.

I have nothing but respect for them.
A lot of Qatar v UAE politics n’all.

A number of journalists have links to Qatar, Paris were invited into The Cartel, UEFA sold CL rights to BeIn Sports... Qatar and UAE (with other Arabian countries) have had a blockade over Qatar for three years due to them having links to terrorist groups.

Just this week Qatar Airways is saying they’re suing UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Egypt for financial damages caused by the blockade.

Obviously this is in addition to USA owned redshirts and their puppet journos constantly pushing this racist “dirty Arab petrodollars” line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blessed are those without sin... Are we really saying if it was tables turned and the case was UEFA v Liverpool Manure etc we would have said they are innocent till proven guilty? The blue moon ayes go straight to nurse cratchet on the lilac ward it's a game we won humility it's a good vice to have. We have bigger fish to fry

A lot of Qatar v UAE politics n’all.

A number of journalists have links to Qatar, Paris were invited into The Cartel, UEFA sold CL rights to BeIn Sports... Qatar and UAE (with other Arabian countries) have had a blockade over Qatar for three years due to them have links to terrorist groups.

Just this week Qatar Airways is saying they’re suing UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Egypt for financial damages caused by the blockade.

Obviously this is in addition to USA owned redshirts and their puppet journos constantly pushing this racist “dirty Arab petrodollars” line.
It is a strange one. Technically, Qatar are a member of the Gulf Cooperation Council along with Saudi, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Oman. This was supposed to start of process of economic and political union in Arabia but has gone badly wrong.

I work in Oman regularly and they are the only GCC member that will not back either side in this dispute. In a recent trip to Muscat I encountered a group of UK ex-pats who had come for a weekend break from Qatar. They came to Oman because that was the only place they could fly to locally from Doha because of the blockade.

The only major sports network in the Middle East is Bein Sports. This is a spin off from the Qatari Al Jazerra network. Saudi Arabia have blocked Bein recently despite it being the only way to watch English football in the Kingdom. Best of luck to Newcastle if the Saudi takeover goes through!

I’d be inclined to disagree on that. This was almost certainly decided at boardroom level I reckon. The managers might only have been informed afterwards
I'm sure some(at least) of the managers would not have been consulted at all.

Let’s get it right
Liverpool and united are both huge clubs with massive resources and can and will challenge us
It’s in their interest to have us out of the way so they can win like the 1970s to 2010s. The cartel...
As for spurs and arsenal they are gutted because the gravy train of top 4 is over, they both have less money, less resource and absolutely dog shit teams nowhere near challenging us or top 4 for years to come
The others are just the teams that happen to be challenging for europa this year soon to be forgotten in next years relegation battle
Each grubby one out for their own self interest
I say fuck them all. No player sales, no loans, nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.