The Spiteful Nine

HAHA! GTF WOLVES!

In addition, Wolves have agreed to report "a maximum break-even deficit of €30m (£27.1m) in the financial year ending in 2020 and to finally reach, in the 2021/22 season, an aggregate break-even result for the financial years ending in 2019, 2020 and 2021".
What is a break-even deficit? I always thought of a deficit as a loss.

This afternoon confirmed to me that there is just ONE truly hateful club. I was sat in a beer garden with a fellow blue and we got chatting with a bloke at the next table who follows the one and only scum. The twat started by saying he was an admirer of KDB but that he should have signed for a proper club like United. We bit our lips but didn't bite. Five minutes later he came out with the classic "There are only 2 clubs with history in this country Utd & Liverpool and City were nothing before 2010" He was the sort of bloke who could have started a fight at a Quaker meeting. Never forget who the true enemy are.

And you and your mate said nothing. Were you both a bit frightened ?

Or aren`t you telling us the full story,

Well 1 off those clubs that belonged to the hateful8 group of clubs have been found out of breaching FFP. Now what really would be Karna, if the rest of that group who have qualified for either the Champions League or the Europa League, would finish bottom of their groups with no points.

Last edited:
What is a break-even deficit? I always thought of a deficit as a loss.
It is. That means their 2020 result, after adding back allowable expenses, can't be more than a €30m loss. I'm assuming it's an aggregate for 2019/20 and 2020/21 though, not just the 2020 financial year.

We had to meet targets of €20m then €10m in the two years we were under sanction. Normally it's €30m over 3 seasons, so that seems quite generous on the surface. However they'll have suffered significant revenue loss this last financial year so maybe not.

It is. That means their 2020 result, after adding back allowable expenses, can't be more than a €30m loss. I'm assuming it's an aggregate for 2019/20 and 2020/21 though, not just the 2020 financial year.

We had to meet targets of €20m then €10m in the two years we were under sanction. Normally it's €30m over 3 seasons, so that seems quite generous on the surface. However they'll have suffered significant revenue loss this last financial year so maybe not.

wonder who they're going to have to sell, though given they're not in Europe I don't see how it will matter unless they're being allowed to win the Europa League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.