The 17/18 starting XI project

NanaToure42

Hey guys and girl, last few years I've considered doing this, but never got around to it. Going to give it a go this year.

I'm going to save a picture of the starting XI and formation for each match this season. Whether it's snapping a pic on my phone of the TV, saving the picture of the team sheet which City send it out on social media, going online and finding it etc.

I know the formations on TV or online aren't always accurate. But I think it'd be cool to see the evolution of the players and formations we use this year.

For aesthetics I'd like to keep it consistent and get the formation shot from NBCSN for each game (just looks the best), and the official TV shot from UEFA for CL games. Cup matches I'll wing it.

May need some help generating the pics if i have to work or whatever.

I'll post at the end of the year. Should be cool to look at all 50+ starting XIs at the end of the season once we've won the quadruple ☺️

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.