The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

Well it's offical you lot are a set of Bastards!!!

I went for a piss and paused the game and was slagging off a United fan about that pen incident and they score but I don't know it until you twats take away my surprise ;o)

However I still Love you all

LoveCity said:
Just shows you how good Real and Barca are, teams like Valencia, Bilbao, and the now rejuvenated Atletico could trouble any top 6 English club, yet 3rd place Valencia are 25pts behind Real Madrid.
Spot on

DanCity2890 said:
Playing some absolutely fantastic football.
Have seen them a few times this season, and they really do play some brilliant football.
How they aren't 3 or 4 goals up tonight is beyond me.

Great game of football to watch this.

Llorente is a class act

Have said for years Llorente would be great in the PL - even better playing for us!

Do we want united to get knocked out?

I'm in two minds tbh. If they go out it is one less possible trophy for them and makes it easier for us to win it. But if they do go out it means they have less games to play and will be fresher in the premier league

LoveCity said:
Llorente with a great centre forward performance so far, refreshing after seeing Ibra and Dzeko's diabolical performances in the last few days.
you forgot Aguero and RVP both shocking in their last games for being so called worldclass

Only Balo and Llorente can call themselves strikers this week.

Armaan said:
LoveCity said:
Just shows you how good Real and Barca are, teams like Valencia, Bilbao, and the now rejuvenated Atletico could trouble any top 6 English club, yet 3rd place Valencia are 25pts behind Real Madrid.
Spot on

Sooo true

Hope that Bilbao do knock out Man Utd, hopefully then the media will stop bashing other leagues and claiming the English league to be the best in the world. People always say that there are only two good teams in Spain that can compete in the premier league, the rest are shit.

You have the current league champions struggling badly against a team that isn't even top four in Spain. Valencia had knocked out stoke, beating them home and away. Can't stand the English media biased beyond belief.

I am finding the scum's ability to keep pace with us in spite of persistent gashness They almost always look shit and their home record is becoming deeply suspect in all competitions.
They look a poor side almost every time I see them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.