The 2011-12 Europa League Thread

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I'm glad they went through. It's two more possible opportunities to beat the fuckers before the season's out.

United fans used to relish derbies in the 90's because they'd always win. And you know why they'd always win? Because they were much, much better than us.

The boot's on the other foot now. Can people grow a fucking pair and enjoy the fact that we're going to be the dominant force for the next few years?

Beating them in a two leg semi or a final on a neutral ground? The agony of choice.

Obviously the final

I don't think Valencia will beat PSV Eindhoven. The Dutch have a really strong team this year, way better then Ajax or last season (when they lost in the QF against Benfica), will be a tremendous final MC - PSV. MU won't reach the final if they keep playing like they did yesterday against Ajax. Hilarious to be honest.

Slaro said:
I don't think Valencia will beat PSV Eindhoven. The Dutch have a really strong team this year, way better then Ajax or last season (when they lost in the QF against Benfica), will be a tremendous final MC - PSV. MU won't reach the final if they keep playing like they did yesterday against Ajax. Hilarious to be honest.
Ever Banega's injury this week has severely weakened Valencia, but I still think they will beat PSV.

Rags
01 De Gea
03 Evra
04 Jones
06 Evans
12 Smalling
21 Rafael
11 Giggs
13 Park Ji-sung
18 Young
10 Rooney
14 Hernandez
Substitutes
40 Amos
05 Ferdinand
20 Fabio
08 Anderson
16 Carrick
17 Nani
19 Welbeck

Athletic Bilbao
01 Iraizoz
03 Aurtenetxe
06 San Jose Dominguez
15 Iraola
08 Iturraspe
14 Susaeta
21 Herrera Ander
24 Javi Martinez
09 Llorente
10 De Marcos
19 Muniain

Fancy a draw.

According to ITMUTV (edit: make that Channel 5) Llorente was leaning. Well, yes, because the defender had a handful of his shirt pulling him back. Stonewall penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.