The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread (9th August, Page 219)

Jade Jones in taekwondo final get in!! Beat the best in the world, bare kung-fu kicks at the end.

Jesus,I aint a clue what was going on there (regarding scoring points) but that was fucking magic,how she kicked fuck out of her then

Not that I condone violence that is

meeesh said:
Jesus,I aint a clue what was going on there (regarding scoring points) but that was fucking magic,how she kicked fuck out of her then

Haha my thoughts exacty, cards and colours popping up everywhere and then the judge guy doing all different arm and hand signals.

meeesh said:

Not that I condone violence that is
Likewise. She was taking on the world number 1 though, so that is an excellent effort by Jade Jones.

Sparkys-Army said:
meeesh said:

Haha my thoughts exacty, cards and colours popping up everywhere and then the judge guy doing all different arm and hand signals.

Speaking in Korean because thats the language of the sport, absolutely mental, never seen people kick that high!

Top class fighter is Taylor deserved it. I think thats the end of her in the ring now. She will retire if it wasnt for her there wouldnt of been womens boxing in London. The greatest female boxer of her generation. I wonder if she might turn pro to be honest there will be promotors out there who wouldnt mind putting her on a card she has already boxed on big world title fights undercards and always got great support from all the Irish fight fans.

1 Gold medal with 3 fighters still in with the chance to that gold. I done Ireland to win 3 Gold medals or more. All I need out of Barnes , Conlon and John Joe Nevin is 2 more Gold medals and I will get 13/1 only had €3 so €42 Euro also have all of the remaining lads to win gold seperate as well. Also if all the Irish fans get there hands on the tickets in the gym there could be more of the same. Happy days Taylor wins the first gold medal since Carruth in the boxing madness I think there might be another 2 on top of that by the end of it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.