The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread (9th August, Page 219)

jimharri said:
meeesh said:
Jesus,I aint a clue what was going on there (regarding scoring points) but that was fucking magic,how she kicked fuck out of her then

Not that I condone violence that is
Likewise. She was taking on the world number 1 though, so that is an excellent effort by Jade Jones.

Very much so,fair play to her

MCFC1993 said:
Sparkys-Army said:
meeesh said:
Jesus,I aint a clue what was going on there (regarding scoring points) but that was fucking magic,how she kicked fuck out of her then

Haha my thoughts exacty, cards and colours popping up everywhere and then the judge guy doing all different arm and hand signals.

Speaking in Korean because thats the language of the sport, absolutely mental, never seen people kick that high!

Go for a pint in Flint, just a normal Saturday night.

Scareye said:
MCFC1993 said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Haha my thoughts exacty, cards and colours popping up everywhere and then the judge guy doing all different arm and hand signals.

Speaking in Korean because thats the language of the sport, absolutely mental, never seen people kick that high!

Go for a pint in Flint, just a normal Saturday night.

Thats what my brother has just said!
Hes worked there and Buckley down the road and he said they are very strange places

Its not everyday your shouting "Kick him in the head" at the tv.

I was watching that taekwondo and thinking how boring zzzz after 2 rounds turned it off. Just got in the car with 30 secs remaining to pick up Mrs Moon from work and the crowd/commentator on the radio were going mad, sounded really exciting made the Tyler/QPR game seem dull. Can't believe it. It's a lesson for all the early leavers....

Thought Tseng had it for a sec, I was devastated when the officials signalled no, then she lost her composure. Mental toughness is something very lacking in our athletes, most of them failing to step up when it mattered (except for that weightlifting silver).

We were pinning our hopes on taekwondo, oh well. But at least Tseng put in a decent effort and is still in the picture for a bronze, unlike the other two who flopped spectacularly yesterday. Shu-Chun Yang lost her quarterfinal 6-0 or something, pretty embarrassing after all that media hyperbole.

Congrats to Jade Jones anyway. Let's hope she beats that chinese girl.

bluemanc said:
Missed Nicola Adams being 1st women to win Olympic boxing Gold medal.
Well done that girl.
She was totally dominant, never looked in doubt. Can't believe she's 29 though, only looks about 21/22.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.