The 2018-19 Season

Can’t even buy a poster of the squad with all the trophies. Unbelievable.
Not sure if there's anywhere you can take it to have it made into a poster sized print...
images

That one probably wouldn't enlarge too well, as it's only a small picture (286x176).

Is there a better domestic footballing achievement on record?

14 necessary wins at the business end of the season to win the league, as well as every other domestic trophy available.

Truly incredible.

Anything to rival it domestically over a season?

Maybe Forest in 1978. Some might say Leicester in 2016.

Truly amazing to have lived it, week to week. Feel so lucky to have experienced it.

Sonething that should never be overlooked.
we did a treble, not the treble. Id swap that if I could and go one better even, win the domestic treble plus European cup. It was incredible to win those trophies in one season but I cannot imagine anything beating 2012 league, no matter what we win.

It was an expensive last 8 days, cost about £1,400 on football and related expenses. The Riddle and Finn in Brighton with oysters, scallops and lobster did not help, and I wasn't even full up.

The Brighton nerves compared to relaxed icing on a cake day v Watford could not have been more different. It is not likely I will have two football weekends like that ever again, well worth the money.

Still hoping to go yo the cup final this season though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.