The 2021 Gardening thread

bbbrrrrr ,just had to put a jumper on looking at that:)
Thought I would of got a idahoblues scenery pic:(

4184-A76-B-36-BF-4-D27-ABE2-D0-E7-E655-D557.jpg

The birds are getting bent beaks

i have a raised border that runs all along the length of the garden.

it is just earth at the moment, i did turn it over yesterday and weeded it but now i want to plant some shrubs/plants in there.

any recommendation's on something that doesn't take much work but will come back and flower year after year?

cheers

I

it is just earth at the moment, i did turn it over yesterday and weeded it but now i want to plant some shrubs/plants in there.

any recommendation's on something that doesn't take much work but will come back and flower year after year?

cheers

I have the same just went to B and Q and spent hundred quid on millions of bags of different coloured flower seeds. Just lobbed all the seeds all round the borders and am expecting something wonderful in about 8 weeks. Will be very interested to see what if anything grows.

cheers
Sorry mate. This is the 2021 gardening thread. You want the 2022 gardening thread.

Perenials. Which ones will depend on the amount of sunlight they will receive during the day.

Sorry mate. This is the 2021 gardening thread. You want the 2022 gardening thread.

Perenials. Which ones will depend on the amount of sunlight they will receive during the day.
it gets the sun from morning to approx 2pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.