The 2021 US Masters

Finau clipping the bunker and coming to a few inches. Ha wish I was that lucky.

Rose has thrown his chance away, I fear. Matsuyama playing steady but a long way to go with enough players still in reach.

Rose far too "flaky" these last few years.
A very talented fella, but just seems to have lost that cutting edge, and now merely a money winner in the last few seasons. I thought Thursday might have "shaken him up a bit", but hasn't had an under par round, since.

Sad, as I really wanted him to win, but had.my doubts.

Last edited:
Surely Zalatoris performance here goes against every argument Dechambeau has for doing what he's doing?

Don't get me wrong, the guy's box office. Love watching his tee shots. But can't help think he's a failing experiment.

Turns out I was talking shite. It’s shaping up quite well now. Had four joint leaders and then Justin Rose pulled ahead by one again.
Turns out I was actually not talking shite originally but was talking shite in the follow up. Doesn't look much of a contest to me at the minute.

Not particularly much happening and it’s shaping up to be a rather dull finish.

Wishing had a bet now. Said an Asian would win it. Bit to go I know but playing well is Matsuyama.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.