forevermancity

All 3 boys on the pitch = 6-0 pompy

None of them on the pitch = 2-1 West Brom

Does your ego feel good Leslie? Thats all that matters isnt it

forevercity said:
All 3 boys on the pitch = 6-0 pompy

None of them on the pitch = 2-1 West Brom

Does your ego feel good Leslie? Thats all that matters isnt it

were all the brazilians playing in the game before wba against everton ?

Very selective

All 3 on pitch v Everton. Lost at home.

That's because they don't put the heart into games where you have to grind out a result!!!

FFS GET BEHIND THE FUCKING TEAM AND THE MANAGER AND MAYBE WE MIGHT SEE A BIT OF PASSION BACK!

manchester blue said:
Very selective

An injured Robinho (shouldn't have played - poor decision by MH)
A ruined Elano (ruined by MH)
An under confident Jo (MH says he just needs a run of games then drops him every other game)

Paulmcfc2703 said:
you should of said all 3 Brazilians fit, you know how pedantic some people are.

Hey I'm not pedantic, and it's "have" not "of"

:)

manchester blue said:
Very selective

Very selective yourself, why did robinho play injured? Elano and Jo who are now hated by hughes (yet liked by bowen) and destoyed their confidence

I've no problem with saying that he should not have played against Santander and possibly Everton if he was injured but that does go against your argument that Hughes does not like him if he wants him in his team so much that he risks him and plays him injured.

Jo is a better player than Benjani but isn't consistent. Elano has the potential to be a good player but Roninho has pretty much taken his best role and also doesn't do it on enough occasions.

I'd love to play them all together and wallop teams 6-0 but that's not going to happen as we'd be found out to easily. We need a mix of players to surprise the opposition and our squad is painfully thin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.