The 4 musketeers appreciation thread

mscenterh750

trying to stay away from the transfer forum, but I
I know that Kev is the bollocks and our play making talisman, but when he’s not playing then Foden, Gundogan, Silva and Rodri are just a joy to watch. Skilful, graft, goals, ball retention and sheer brilliance that makes us not miss Kev at all.

So I thought I’d give these 4 their own thread that they deserve for you to all eulogies about.

I know that Kev is the bollocks and our play making talisman, but when he’s not playing then Foden, Gundogan, Silva and Rodri are just a joy to watch. Skilful, graft, goals, ball retention and sheer brilliance that makes us not miss Kev at all.

So I thought I’d give these 4 their own thread that they deserve for you to all eulogies about.
They were great but your kidding yourself on if you do not think we would miss Kev long term.

They were great but your kidding yourself on if you do not think we would miss Kev long term.
I never said we wouldn’t miss him long term, I’m saying we don’t miss him when these 4 are together, which has been proven not just yesterday, but during that amazing winning run not so long ago. These guys have made his loss a lot more easier and I for one applaud them.

I seem to recall someone made a similar thread a few weeks back,but it was ridiculed and quickly merged......Oh well.

Totally agree. Those four are poetry in motion and Mahrez and Bernardo’s roles are so interdependent that I’d add Mahrez to the list too.

We’re a better side without Kev, it happens too often to be a coincidence

Zinchenko deserves a lot of credit too. Routinely in the top 2-3 players for number of touches, passes, and pass completion %. Such a key component of our possession game.
Spot on. His role in the first goal yesterday was a case in point. He always takes responsibility and he’s always looking to construct something. The same ball played to Mendy is chested down and passed back aimlessly to Dias

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.