The Acid Test

Pingu the Penguin

Lots on injuries, lots of games, lots of BIG games in the next few weeks

We have the manager, we have the squad, we're the best....time to prove it now.

bornblueegg said:
As you say, the acid test
I think arsene had enough on Saturday for all of us,it affected him so badly he thought his team were the better side.

citytill1die84 said:
Why only 6 subs with the massive squad we have? Couldn't a youth player have made up the numbers?
they probably didn't travel, the injury to lopes happened about 45 mins before kick off

citytill1die84 said:
Why only 6 subs with the massive squad we have? Couldn't a youth player have made up the numbers?

By the sounds of it, we brought eight subs in case one got injured, and promptly lost two instead. Jovetic is ill and Lopes took his place only to get injured in warm-up. That's what I've read (on this very forum) at the least...

TCIB said:
Only the last week have the press started mentioning "squad depth" at a more frequent rate.
For good reason, it will now hopefully tell.

Squad depth is what was always going to get us ahead of Arsenal.
They just have none, as they've shown by starting Bendtner recently.

From what I saw against Bayern and the edited highlights tonight; Kolorov, Dzeko, Garcia, Lescott and Rodwell don't look like letting us down any time soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.