The Ajay Protection Society

The Fat el Hombre

Well, looks like the vultures are circling Ajay waiting for him to be proved wrong so they can label him a WUM and belittle him, so I thought I'd set up the 'Ajay Protection Society'. This is for posters who think that Ajay posted his news in good faith and wouldn't like to see the guy deterred from posting any further news in future even if some of his claims turn out to be unfounded.

Ducado's got his address and I've been thinking that we could get a little group together to sail on a trawler over to Ajays gaff in Dubai for some tea and biscuits to cheer the guy up and help show him our support.

In Ajay we trust

I am completely ambivolent to this and hope Ajay is right, but can I ask why you have more faith in Ajy than others that post rumours?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Well, looks like the vultures are circling Ajay waiting for him to be proved wrong so they can label him a WUM and belittle him, so I thought I'd set up the 'Ajay Protection Society'. This is for posters who think that Ajay posted his news in good faith and wouldn't like to see the guy deterred from posting any further news in future even if some of his claims turn out to be unfounded.

Ducado's got his address and I've been thinking that we could get a little group together to walk over to Ajays gaff in Stretford for some tea and biscuits to cheer the guy up and help show him our support.

In Ajay we trust

what time do we set sail ?
fuck the doubters ajay,i enjoy your posts,keep them coming

I trust him. And even if what he is saying doesn't materialise, i doubt id belittle him. Ill leave that to all the children on the board.

In Ajay we trust

Ajay said:
I think it is time for me to stop posting!

I will only come back as and when the signings take place!

I have tried to remain calm with people even accusing me of not living in the UAE!

I will come back after the first signing and eat humble pie if I have to, in the meantime those doubters on here will never understand how other cultures operate, think or do business!

Three new posts about my comments - enough is enough!

It's too little too late I fear.

Just ignore them Ajay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.