The Ajay Protection Society

Do people really give a fuck whether it's true or not?

If it is true, yippeeeeeee. Good one AJay.

If its not, bummer. You got it wrong Ajay, never mind.

Some people on here seem to forget that there's a real life out there.

This is just football remember, you sad bastards!

BillyShears said:
mammutly said:
What even that one about you and the greasy acrobat?

Let me guess...you're the class clown at whatever grammar school it is you go to...

You make less than no contribution to this board, unless of course its about Thai politics since you've forgotten more than most of us would give a fuck about on that subject...

Oh, and truth is I prefer my assistant's with a touch more personality...

Billy! I've missed ya baby!

How's the imaginary band? Batteries still working?

Immaculate Pasta said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Well, looks like the vultures are circling Ajay waiting for him to be proved wrong so they can label him a WUM and belittle him, so I thought I'd set up the 'Ajay Protection Society'. This is for posters who think that Ajay posted his news in good faith and wouldn't like to see the guy deterred from posting any further news in future even if some of his claims turn out to be unfounded.

Ducado's got his address and I've been thinking that we could get a little group together to sail on a trawler over to Ajays gaff in Dubai for some tea and biscuits to cheer the guy up and help show him our support.

In Ajay we trust

Sad.

Very sad - the whole thread is sad.

tommcfc said:
Televators said:
This is just football remember, you sad bastards!

typical women eh?

When you reach puberty sunshine, I'll maybe listen to you.

Until then I'd stay off trying to be clever, it's not working for you is it...

toby said:
Televators said:
When you reach puberty sunshine, I'll maybe listen to you.

Until then I'd stay off trying to be clever, it's not working for you is it...

well said
clinton-irongetty533.jpg

The rest of you: why are you here?

hey i like the guy his posts perk you up and give you some hope as much as the next thread from say Marco .If you read what he says, he is not really in the loop but hears snippets from other people who supposedly are and reports to us accordingly:So for me if he gets it wrong the least he deserves is a wind up, if he gets it right which i hope ,im sure he will get a pat on the back but this is getting a bit much when its "in Ajay we trust" and "Ajay protection society" and all this licking arse.Im sure Ajay himself knows you live and die by the sword hes prepared to eat lots of humble pie if it goes tits up and i hope that he wont stop posting because of it ,if he gets it right stardom is but a day away ;).Stakes are high and im sure he understood that when taking on a rumour thread just like everyone else.
So i for one will make sure i give him a dig not nasterly mind but a dig nevertheless if he is wrong
anyway
Ajay we trust (bollocks) :)

mammutly said:
Billy! I've missed ya baby!

How's the imaginary band? Batteries still working?

Still making no actual contribution to bluemoon other than the odd smug self satisfied comment in various threads...

Imaginary band? I suggest you do a little more homework...you're going to end up looking rather silly if you carry on down that path...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.