The Ajay Protection Society

BillyShears said:
mammutly said:
Billy! I've missed ya baby!

How's the imaginary band? Batteries still working?

Still making no actual contribution to bluemoon other than the odd smug self satisfied comment in various threads...

Imaginary band? I suggest you do a little more homework...you're going to end up looking rather silly if you carry on down that path...

That's better than the 'less than no contribution' you said I was making earlier!

I'm going up in the world!

Try them new lithium batteries, Billy. They really do last longer

Just to put all your minds at rest, the party I had tickets for is now going ahead as planned. I know you were all fretting about whether I was going to be able to get pissed or not!!

As for Ajay, I'm not sure the country's top brass will be celebrating, but we shall see.

Dubai Blue said:
Just to put all your minds at rest, the party I had tickets for is now going ahead as planned. I know you were all fretting about whether I was going to be able to get pissed or not!!

As for Ajay, I'm not sure the country's top brass will be celebrating, but we shall see.
way hey !

bluespana said:
Ajay has been a sensible poster on this site for along time. There's really no reason for him to become some attention seeker eejit when he's never been that way before. I think he posts in good faith. If some don't believe it, so be it.

Agreed.

mammutly said:
BillyShears said:
Still making no actual contribution to bluemoon other than the odd smug self satisfied comment in various threads...

Imaginary band? I suggest you do a little more homework...you're going to end up looking rather silly if you carry on down that path...

That's better than the 'less than no contribution' you said I was making earlier!

Another pointless WUM makes another pointless contribution.

Take a bow you soft ****...

BillyShears said:
mammutly said:

Another pointless WUM makes another pointless contribution.

Take a bow you soft ****...

Does anybody else get the impression that Billy doesn't like me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.