The Ajay Protection Society

The Fat el Hombre said:
Well, looks like the vultures are circling Ajay waiting for him to be proved wrong so they can label him a WUM and belittle him, so I thought I'd set up the 'Ajay Protection Society'. This is for posters who think that Ajay posted his news in good faith and wouldn't like to see the guy deterred from posting any further news in future even if some of his claims turn out to be unfounded.

Ducado's got his address and I've been thinking that we could get a little group together to sail on a trawler over to Ajays gaff in Dubai for some tea and biscuits to cheer the guy up and help show him our support.

In Ajay we trust

Sad.

Immaculate Pasta said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Well, looks like the vultures are circling Ajay waiting for him to be proved wrong so they can label him a WUM and belittle him, so I thought I'd set up the 'Ajay Protection Society'. This is for posters who think that Ajay posted his news in good faith and wouldn't like to see the guy deterred from posting any further news in future even if some of his claims turn out to be unfounded.

Ducado's got his address and I've been thinking that we could get a little group together to sail on a trawler over to Ajays gaff in Dubai for some tea and biscuits to cheer the guy up and help show him our support.

In Ajay we trust

Sad.

Just out of curiousity...who the fuck are you????????

You shouldn't stop posting because some geeks think your not telling the truth. If they come true then great, if they don't then so what? Your only passing on what you have heard, i would do the same and have done in the past which was wrong but this is a forum to chat amongst city fans and pass on information that you have heard just like you would do in the pub.

Those who get worked up about it because it is wrong should take a look at themselves and get a life.

Keep posting more rumours and everyone else for that matter, it is exciting reading them.

Immaculate Pasta said:
You shouldn't stop posting because some geeks think your not telling the truth. If they come true then great, if they don't then so what? Your only passing on what you have heard, i would do the same and have done in the past which was wrong but this is a forum to chat amongst city fans and pass on information that you have heard just like you would do in the pub.

Those who get worked up about it because it is wrong should take a look at themselves and get a life.

Keep posting more rumours and everyone else for that matter, it is exciting reading them.

What even that one about you and the greasy acrobat?

mammutly said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

What even that one about you and the greasy acrobat?

Let me guess...you're the class clown at whatever grammar school it is you go to...

You make less than no contribution to this board, unless of course its about Thai politics since you've forgotten more than most of us would give a fuck about on that subject...

Oh, and truth is I prefer my assistant's with a touch more personality...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.