The Album Review Club - Week #116 - (page 1381) - You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic - Ian Hunter

We probably would have gotten to you first :). You’re an easy target; very sluggish after the 16 bong hits you took listening to Bad Company.
haha.... yeah. The Bad Company album sounded really good with a smoke. The David Crosby one sounded like a bad trip!
I don't mind taking a few hits to listen to some music...I'll volunteer for that. I'll have to set up a Go Fund Me page, though...

haha.... yeah. The Bad Company album sounded really good with a smoke. The David Crosby one sounded like a bad trip!
I don't mind taking a few hits to listen to some music...I'll volunteer for that. I'll have to set up a Go Fund Me page, though...
Can you be banned from a thread that hasn't even started yet.............? ;-)

Why? I want everybody to be able to review and comment and see everybody else comments.
It's not some exclusive club, I just suggested an interesting way of building up the nominators list, but like I've said, I'm all ears and things may change based on peoples feedback ..... which is the whole point of this "Week 0" phase.
Ok I’ll start.
FFS Morrissey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.