The Album Review Club - Week #116 - (page 1381) - You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic - Ian Hunter

I think it's the random nature of the other thread that makes it interesting, it just needs to go faster but appreciate @BlueHammer85 hasn't got time to write up 2 album reviews per week.

If you do go ahead on this idea, I hope it works, but I wouldn't want to be a nominator, I'll just dip in and out with my usual criticisms.

I think it's the random nature of the other thread that makes it interesting, it just needs to go faster but appreciate @BlueHammer85 hasn't got time to write up 2 album reviews per week.

If you do go ahead on this idea, I hope it works, but I wouldn't want to be a nominator, I'll just dip in and out with my usual criticisms.

Thought about making it faster but sometimes there’s not many reviews/scored after a few days and then we get a flurry 4/5 days later. One a week seems to work and personally takes me a week to really judge an album.

I'll be ready! I had one but then changed my mind and now I have a better one. Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!
At this rate, you’ll get your 2nd choice in week 8 anyway! But I’m sure things will pick up ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.