The Album Review Club - Week #120 - (page 1413) - The Lexicon of Love - ABC

Afternoon chums
Afraid i havent had much time to listen this week so not sure my vote is valid as i have only managed one listen.
It was a case of spending the last few days lobbying Premier League, Parliament and ECHR as the why a penalty wasnt given!
But on one listen its OK, nice enough. Didnt have a chance to go back and provide a more detailed feedback/review.
So on one listen the derry jury will give a 5

You're going to love my next nomination!

(More seriously, I'll be very interested in your views on the production on my next pick and I don't mean that in a trolling way. The treatment of the guitars on it aren't one of the things that it's most known for but I think it's really interesting and one of the things that makes it what it is. Three kinds of organ too!).
Oh joy!! ;)

You're going to love my next nomination!

(More seriously, I'll be very interested in your views on the production on my next pick and I don't mean that in a trolling way. The treatment of the guitars on it aren't one of the things that it's most known for but I think it's really interesting and one of the things that makes it what it is. Three kinds of organ too!).
Sounds interesting. I'm sure there will be parts I like.

Afternoon chums
Afraid i havent had much time to listen this week so not sure my vote is valid as i have only managed one listen.
It was a case of spending the last few days lobbying Premier League, Parliament and ECHR as the why a penalty wasnt given!
But on one listen its OK, nice enough. Didnt have a chance to go back and provide a more detailed feedback/review.
So on one listen the derry jury will give a 5

I thought you lot didn't recognise the sovereignty of Parliament? ;-)

A lot of good discussion again this week and plenty of thoughts on what makes an album or a song tick for some and what others see in it, so thanks to @Coatigan for the nomination. Clarity: Phoenix Session by Jimmy Eat World pulled in 14 voters at an average of 6.29.

Interesting to note that these stats are exactly the same as the Bad\\Dreems album, of which @FogBlueInSanFran is such a fan of. And guess who's up next? Whenever you are ready Foggy .........

Hope Foggy isn't so busy trying to see off the bloke from Ohio (or from Billinge if Fog's theory is to be believed) that he forgets to post his clues :-)

Hope Foggy isn't so busy trying to see off the bloke from Ohio (or from Billinge if Fog's theory is to be believed) that he forgets to post his clues :-)
He is still deciding the safety levels to proceed with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.