The Album Review Club - Week #123 - (page 1446) OK Computer - Radiohead

OK - I rate it a 10.

Is the above all I need to do? Or is there some sort of rating procedure to follow?
No that's OK. Every week somebody nominates an album, we all give our thoughts and rate out of 10.

But we do occasionally get people dropping in with just the score ..... but you are welcome to give your thoughts on the week's album any time.

I see you've contributed before for the King Crimson album.

No that's OK. Every week somebody nominates an album, we all give our thoughts and rate out of 10.

But we do occasionally get people dropping in with just the score ..... but you are welcome to give your thoughts on the week's album any time.

I see you've contributed before for the King Crimson album.
Yeah, that's an 11/10 album! :-)

BlueHammer's choice is an album of a TYPE that we've not had in the album club before (Note that I said TYPE and not genre).

It's from this century and he suggested a picture-based clue that the cheeky blighter asked me to assemble!

Once.jpg

Am I too late for The Cars? Gave it 3 listens and quite enjoyed it overall. Just haven't had time to write reviews really with being in the middle of my daughter's exams, our move back to the UK and events of Sunday both here (where my team avoided relegation on the last day of the season) and in England.

If I'm allowed to sneak a late review in I'd give it a solid 7. Enjoyable without really standing out.

BlueHammer's choice is an album of a TYPE that we've not had in the album club before (Note that I said TYPE and not genre).

It's from this century and he suggested a picture-based clue that the cheeky blighter asked me to assemble!

View attachment 44482
New type? Can't think of anything we haven't had except for a compilation. Have we had a live album?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.