The Album Review Club - End of Round #8 (pg 1495) - Playlist Guessing Game

Getting near holiday season for those of you working for a living as well.

Most of us will either be on away on holiday, or really busy covering for colleagues away on holiday, and the time will be limited. So a break makes sense and I am supportive of that. My who is next was just pure habit and losing track of what week we were on. I feel different about two week slots as I said, but again will happily go with whatever is decided.

Thanks to @journolud for last week's nomination - Twelve Dreams of Dr.Sardonicus by Spirit pulled in 10 reviews at an average of 6.2.

After the friendly suggestion of a bi-weekly summer schedule gained initial support and then ruffled a few feathers, I have decided to carry one with a one-album-per-week approach for those that want to take part.

@denislawsbackheel - I hope you haven't been put off, and you are welcome to make a nomination at any point during this round - just let me know if you want to slot back in at some point.

Assuming that Denis doesn't jump back in before Doogle wakes up, I invite @Mancitydoogle to step forward with the clues to his latest choice (or just post your review straight away if you want).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.