The Album Review Club - Week #127 - (page 1545) - Definitely Maybe - Oasis

Can't wait. I reckon it's a Manc band.
I haven't nailed it yet (it's fucking hard this as I personally don't want to select anything that I want to see pulled out the bag in BH's Top thousand thread) but I can guarantee, they will not be originating from Manchester...........

I haven't nailed it yet (it's fucking hard this as I personally don't want to select anything that I want to see pulled out the bag in BH's Top thousand thread) but I can guarantee, they will not be originating from Manchester...........
Mine IS out of the top 1000...but it's an album that I've had since I was 12, so it's a part of my life in a way.

....Wigan?

Mine IS out of the top 1000...but it's an album that I've had since I was 12, so it's a part of my life in a way.

....Wigan?
Would you believe my musical tastes reach further than the NW of England (you not remember the great Crosby-gate in BH's thread?). :-)

Let's see where we get...........

OK, that's it for week #4. Thanks to @Saddleworth2 for his nomination. Despite the unusual format, Kate Bush's Before The Dawn still managed to get 14 people down to the ballot box and scored an average of 6.79.

Although that's bottom of the leaderboard for now, it's true worth can't be measured until we've had quite a few more nominations because incredibly, there's only 0.26 covering all 4 albums on the board so far.

Before this week's album, a quick note on upcoming nominations: @Onholiday(somemightsay) is busy on holiday, I'm not sure for how long, so I may ask @KnaresboroughBlue and @Marklr to push to the front of the queue. If the three of you can let me know if and when you are OK to take your turn, I'd be grateful.

With that, I'll hand the floor over to @OB1, who I'm sure will have us reaching for that air guitar .... or maybe he'll throw in a curveball? Feel free to drop us a clue or two before delivering your virtual speech tomorrow.

Clues you say.

Shouldn't be too hard to guess and air guitars will definitely come in handy.

Given that Saddleworth's offering was Before The Dawn, I think it appropriate that I take us into the light.

Clues you say.

Shouldn't be too hard to guess and air guitars will definitely come in handy.

Given that Saddleworth's offering was Before The Dawn, I think it appropriate that I take us into the light.
Lovely, a nice bit of Neil Young Harvest Moon to look forward to.......... ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.