The Album Review Club - Week #128 - (page 1587) - Pretty Vicious - The Struts

Could do a bonus guessing round. Predict the genre or half decade each poster will have gone for before Rob puts up the list. Assuming most are now locked in so safe to do so.

Could do a bonus guessing round. Predict the genre or half decade each poster will have gone for before Rob puts up the list. Assuming most are now locked in so safe to do so.
Mmmmm - spend the morning putting a sensible list together or…. finally make a start digging in the garden. Which will my wife let me get away with?

I suspect all entries are now in. Maybe one more will arrive.

Mmmmm - spend the morning putting a sensible list together or…. finally make a start digging in the garden. Which will my wife let me get away with?

Get 5 mins in and a back 'twinge' should do the job of freeing up a bit of time.

Mind last time I tried that Mrs spires pointed out that there was no evidence of a spade having been in use only the rotavator, and if I couldn't be arsed I should really just say so.

Go on I'll have a go..

Gornik - late 2000's synthpop
Coatigan - early 1970's torch and twang country
Rob - Early 80's industrial noise rock

Am I getting the hang of this yet?

Go on I'll have a go..

I left clues on the new music thread. And an open book on the playlist thread.

Get 5 mins in and a back 'twinge' should do the job of freeing up a bit of time.

Mind last time I tried that Mrs spires pointed out that there was no evidence of a spade having been in use only the rotavator, and if I couldn't be arsed I should really just say so.
Don’t they always know how to say the harshest things with minimal obvious intent?!

Go on I'll have a go..

Rob is definitely shouty metal, Coatigan more a New Seekers cardigan vibe. I was going for an Icelandic dwarf rock/60’s mod mash up but didn’t want to steal your thunder!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.