OB1 - carpenters
Out on blue 6 - the big special
RobMCFC - crowded house
Saddleworth2 - allison russell
southamptonblue - kurt vile
stoneblue - nick waterhouse
threespires - The Bad Plus
God dammit!

I played the playlist for my wife on our drive to Anglesey. Two definite likes from her for Imelda May and Silversun Pickups. Some of the others might take a few more listens for her but a decent playlist for me, only one I find hard to take.

Will submit my top ten over the weekend, can someone remind me when our guesses have to be in for?

Special mention for the Leonard Cohen lyrics;

“Ah you loved me as a loser, now you’re worried that I might just win

You know the way to stop me but you don’t have the discipline…”

Reminds me of something I can’t quite put my finger on.

I played the playlist for my wife on our drive to Anglesey. Two definite likes from her for Imelda May and Silversun Pickups. Some of the others might take a few more listens for her but a decent playlist for me, only one I find hard to take.

Will submit my top ten over the weekend, can someone remind me when our guesses have to be in for?
Per Rob's text p 1495 - easier to just paste directly here. I waited a few hours to answer, so FYI:

Remember:-

1. Closing date for guesses is next Sunday (9th June).
2. Send you top 10 from the list to Rob in a PM.
3. If you want a crack at winning the prestigious guessing championship, the list of nominators is below. Put your guesses as to who picked what track in a post in this thread.

Special mention for the Leonard Cohen lyrics;

“Ah you loved me as a loser, now you’re worried that I might just win

You know the way to stop me but you don’t have the discipline…”

Reminds me of something I can’t quite put my finger on.
It is quite apt.

This is the one Leonard Cohen song that I like, and I'm still marvelling at the lyric:-

And I thank you for those items that you sent me, ha ha ha ha
The monkey and the plywood violin

It is quite apt.

This is the one Leonard Cohen song that I like, and I'm still marvelling at the lyric:-

And I thank you for those items that you sent me, ha ha ha ha
The monkey and the plywood violin
If that’s the one Leonard Cohen song you like then you’ve not listened to enough of him. In my humble opinion of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.