The Album Review Club - Week #140 - (page 1844) - Lovers Electric - Lovers Electric

LOVERS ELECTRIC - LOVERS ELECTRIC.

This 80's Rocker was dragged along by the ex Mrs Southamptonblue to see OMD, I think it was a 'comeback' tour.
Whilst OMD sent me to sleep.....the support band ABOVE salvaged the night!!
A lover of shredding guitars and screaming vocals......Lovers Electric were an acoustic guitar and a Casio Keyboard, basic 'pop music' to me.
I bought this album a few days later, and rather than being a background album I don't notice, I put it on to be 'background' music, and always end up stopping what I'm doing to listen to it!!
Nothing deep and meaningful about it, and doesn't musically challenge Motzart.....to me it's just a very enjoyable listen! My favourite song is "It's OK" but I like them all.
Will probably give a couple the chance to low score me, after some of my scores.....but as always, if just one person likes it, it's a winner in my eyes ;)

LOVERS ELECTRIC - LOVERS ELECTRIC.

This 80's Rocker was dragged along by the ex Mrs Southamptonblue to see OMD, I think it was a 'comeback' tour.
Whilst OMD sent me to sleep.....the support band ABOVE salvaged the night!!
A lover of shredding guitars and screaming vocals......Lovers Electric were an acoustic guitar and a Casio Keyboard, basic 'pop music' to me.
I bought this album a few days later, and rather than being a background album I don't notice, I put it on to be 'background' music, and always end up stopping what I'm doing to listen to it!!
Nothing deep and meaningful about it, and doesn't musically challenge Motzart.....to me it's just a very enjoyable listen! My favourite song is "It's OK" but I like them all.
Will probably give a couple the chance to low score me, after some of my scores.....but as always, if just one person likes it, it's a winner in my eyes ;)

Chase is on the case.

Are you effin' kidding me????

I looked at their Wikipedia page when thinking about something Electric and it in the discography it says nothing about a self-titled record (their discography has five) so I said "Can't be them."

Argh.
Haha - I’m claiming that one as well. Wiki doesn’t seem to mention a self titled album, but lo and behold there it is on Spotify… go figure!!
Sound right up my street with Stylophone mentioned in their instrumental prowess ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.