The Album Review Club - Week #140 - (page 1844) - Lovers Electric - Lovers Electric

I have narrowed your pick down to 3 as I like them all so why would things change on that score.

Boys of Summer will not be in my top 10.

For reasons yet to be properly established I cannot get into this list as much as the last one.

I think this has been one of the more 'safe' playlists, people going fairly inoffensive, generally. No bimbo crazyness, fog controversy, spires' far reach etc.

I’ve sent my ten to Rob.
It’s a decent playlist all over, bar one. There’s only one song I consistently passed over. (Looking forward to the guesses at which one).
There’s even a song that my missus asked, “who’s that?” each time I play it.
I had to include it in the top ten.

I’m travelling to England tomorrow for a few days. Don’t know if I’ll have a s much time on here.
Enjoy the guessing game.

Ooh someone is on the naughty step.

I'll guess either Matal Alice or the Bad Plus for ones you skip over (the only two that have a bit of possible stir to them. Matilda May as a guess for what Mrs. Eamo would ask who's this.

I think this has been one of the more 'safe' playlists, people going fairly inoffensive, generally. No bimbo crazyness, fog controversy, spires' far reach etc.

I did cross my mind to nominate this guy but I think as the only person on here to have ever declared an interest in the clarinet it would have been pretty obvious and I didn't want the Fast Show 'Nice' abuse it would have brought.

Struggling for 10 if I'm being honest.Top 6 a breeze but getting 7 to 10 a bit of a struggle.
Will have to do today.
Busy at work from tomorrow for 3 days because of Taylor Swift.

I much prefer some Fog controversy like picking a song he despises without the usual contenders to make it nigh impossible to pick his selection as there would be some well known songs that some on here would like that he could pick apart.

A brutal Fog makes for some interesting discussion ,observation and reflection.

I think you are spot on that these selections all of them have some strong positive emotion for the individual attached to them at best and ambivalent at worst geared in part to making it as difficult as possible to have previously revealed themselves.

Struggling for 10 if I'm being honest.Top 6 a breeze but getting 7 to 10 a bit of a struggle.
Will have to do today.
Busy at work from tomorrow for 3 days because of Taylor Swift.
Are you in her road crew?

I've got to drive to the Anfield area next week to pick my daughters and their friend up after the concert.

I had considered asking the military for a helicopter extraction because the roads will be crazy around the stadium!

Are you in her road crew?

I've got to drive to the Anfield area next week to pick my daughters and their friend up after the concert.

I had considered asking the military for a helicopter extraction because the roads will be crazy around the stadium!
A lot worse.Cleaning the mess her fans leave on the trains from her Murryfield gigs.
3 nights of torture.
Just hope they have not got feathery stuff like Harry Styles had.

A lot worse.Cleaning the mess her fans leave on the trains from her Murryfield gigs.
3 nights of torture.
Just hope they have not got feathery stuff like Harry Styles had.
My sympathies. My daughter says that there might be a load of glitter and bead bracelets on the floor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.