The Album Review Club - Week #140 - (page 1844) - Lovers Electric - Lovers Electric

If I write out the songs, and a few of who might be what, it seems to group the same people together for a few numbers of songs.
I've got you on 3, and some others are lumped together too, and yet there's a few I simply have no idea on. I just don't have the history together that some of you have here being the newest of the selectors.

I've got 3 pegged for sure, unless the Clarkie has been raised to a level even I didn't see. Even then, that would have required some advanced coordination and someone else actually owning the same song, which I don't think this lot is capable of. ;-)

bennyboy - arctic monkeys
BimboBob - aztec camera
Black&White&BlueMoon Town - Silversun pickups / CH
BlueHammer85 - dog eye view
Coatigan - Matilda May
FogBlueInSanFran - don Henley
GoatersLeftShin - cohen
GornikDaze - Metallica
journolud - junip
LGWIO - pale fountains
mancity111 - ian mcnabb
mancity2012_eamo - joni mitchell
Mancitydoogle - kevin mcdermott
OB1 - carpenters
Out on blue 6 - the big special
RobMCFC - crowded house
Saddleworth2 - allison russell
southamptonblue - kurt vile
stoneblue - nick waterhouse
threespires - The Bad Plus

I've got you on 3, and some others are lumped together too, and yet there's a few I simply have no idea on. I just don't have the history together that some of you have here being the newest of the selectors.

I've got 3 pegged for sure, unless the Clarkie has been raised to a level even I didn't see. Even then, that would have required some advanced coordination and someone else actually owning the same song, which I don't think this lot is capable of. ;-)

Ha I am similar. I've got too many for a few, and not enough for others.

I had you down for 3 including a clarkie. In the end, I kind of randomised it and see what happens.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure on about 3-4 of them and think I have a good shot on 3-4 more. After that it was quite random. Obviously have switched my actual with someone else’s. Credited one of my favo(u)rite posters (in terms of album choices) with the song I liked best. Had a hard time with the poster whose taste most aligns with mine ironically! Excellent subterfuge attempt by one poster but I think I’ve got him sussed. Another I am pretty sure picked one of his two favo(u)rite songs. We shall see!

bennyboy You must be prepared to dream - Ian McNabb

BimboBob Goodbye To Love - The Carpenters

Black&White&BlueMoon Town And here we test our powers of observation - The Bad Plus

BlueHammer85 First We Take Manhattan - Leonard Cohen

Coatigan Old Place - Nick Waterhouse

FogBlueInSanFran Breathe - Imelda May

GoatersLeftShin Woodstock - Joni Mitchell

GornikDaze Escape - Metallica

journolud We Could Send Letters - Aztec Camera

LGWIO Palm Of My Hand - The Pale Fountains

mancity111 Instinct - Crowded House

mancity2012_eamo Substitution - Silversun Pickups

Mancitydoogle One Trick Ponies - Kurt Vile

OB1 The Boys of Summer - Don Henley

Out on blue 6 Black Dog/White Horse - Big Special

RobMCFC For Those In Peril From The Sea - Kevin McDermott Orchestra

Saddleworth2 The Runner - Allison Russell

southamptonblue Line of Fire - Junip

stoneblue Everything Falls Apart - Dogs Eye View

threespires Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.