The Album Review Club - Week #120 - (page 1413) - The Lexicon of Love - ABC

So no William Shatner.
That’s narrowed my choices. I’ll have to think about that.
To be fair to those who feel I’ve slighted Oasis, I suppose I should name what I put on afterwards to check the difference in sound quality etc.
An Irish band called The 4 of Us.
A very mellow and chilled 2003 album called Heaven and Earth.

Feel free to rip it to shreds.
Although it’s not my turn for a lashing.
Got the 4 of Us first album ‘Songs for the Tempted’
ill take a listen to ‘Heaven and Earth’

When they came out first I thought they were a little pop for my taste, although the single Mary was excellent.
This is a far more mature band though.
I bought the album based on ‘Mary’
another Irish band you might like that were around at the same time
’The fat Lady sings’ were excellent IMHO

@BlueHammer85 stormed into a half time lead but then sat back and it's falling apart.

Even hints of tactical voting, which is great as a bit of needle makes it more interesting :)
I've been doing some tactical voting. I've got a few bets going on who's gonna win!!
I think Onholiday(somemightsay) wanted to give an 7.5 but gave a 7, ....I think. Same here...so I gave an 8 which means we both gave a 7.5.

Just popped in to say you’ll never guess who was on the Manchester to Valencia flight tonight…..only Ferran Torres! Bloody Ryanair!

was pushed in a chair to the gate but managed to hobble on with crutches so hopefully he’s not too bad. Had a big medical boot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.