The Album Review Club - Week #120 - (page 1413) - The Lexicon of Love - ABC

Edit:
I think we have our next music thread.
Think of an album you really love that you think will have the lowest appeal in here.

I think I've probably got that won when my turn comes round. Trying to choose between my favourite 2 but I suspect neither will be liked by others. Not that it really matters and both will offer something quite different!!

Edit:
I think we have our next music thread.
Think of an album you really love that you think will have the lowest appeal in here.
Bloody hell that will be a tough choice. I have so many contenders I wouldn’t know where to begin. Actually — yes I would. How about an alternative band fronted by a college saxophone major who writes very good punk pop songs, but then adds a guitarist who purposefully layers completely dissonant out-of-tune random notes and chords over the top of EVERY song?

Bloody hell that will be a tough choice. I have so many contenders I wouldn’t know where to begin. Actually — yes I would. How about an alternative band fronted by a college saxophone major who writes very good punk pop songs, but then adds a guitarist who purposefully layers completely dissonant out-of-tune random notes and chords over the top of EVERY song?
Sounds a hoot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.