The Album Review Club - Week #120 - (page 1413) - The Lexicon of Love - ABC

Ahh, I bloody guessed this the second i saw the images (and the type clue helped as well), but i was too busy and then too late to post.

Although it is a soundtrack, it is effectively an album, as it is by one artist(s).

I actually know this one quite well as it is one in my collection, so could just rate it now off the top of my head. But I'll give it a refresh whirl and wait for a few.

Good choice @BlueHammer85, I think the artist(s) have better collections out there in various versions, but this one is easily accessible.

The film is worth a watch too. As someone somewhere said, I enjoyed the film Once so much I watched it Twice.

Last edited:
I’ve seen the film and really enjoyed it.
It’s a really understated story and the soundtrack is equally understated. Very well suited.
Not sure how it would work as a stand alone album, but on first listen, I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it as background music.

Another interesting pick that I will have no problem sitting down to with a cuppa.

I’ll score it next week.

Loved the film.First impressions liked the songs better watching the movie but still decent.
Will give it a few more listens before i score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.