The Album Review Club - Week #116 - (page 1381) - You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic - Ian Hunter

Is this whole concert on YouTube ?
No mate. She is very protective. She asked for no filming or cameras at her concerts and by and large that was respected. She also banned secondary ticketing by insisting on photo id to get into the apollo. Since then many artists have followed her lead. We hoped for an official DVD release but sadly not.

No mate. She is very protective. She asked for no filming or cameras at her concerts and by and large that was respected. She also banned secondary ticketing by insisting on photo id to get into the apollo. Since then many artists have followed her lead. We hoped for an official DVD release but sadly not.

no spotify and no youtube cut! i'm away for wedding this week aswell :(

no spotify and no youtube cut! i'm away for wedding this week aswell :(
It is on Spotify! As a track list as I said on my review. Just type in before the dawn in search and choose playlist. It’s not the live album but many have pulled it together from album tracks

Hopefully that will work.

the same song list is on Spotify but not the live version. might play more of a 'best of' .. that's cool with me.
Yeah. Recognise it’s not perfect and I understand why folk might not want to buy the album if they don’t know it. Hopefully listening to that track list will encourage one or two to invest as the live album brings another dimension to the music.

Yeah. Recognise it’s not perfect and I understand why folk might not want to buy the album if they don’t know it. Hopefully listening to that track list will encourage one or two to invest as the live album brings another dimension to the music.

I've had the album on my Amazon wish list for yonks so I' have finally ordered a 2nd hand copy of the cd. The seller is usually pretty quick to dispatch so hopefully it will arrive in time to give it a score.

I've not read your review yet; will do that alongside playing the album.

I've had the album on my Amazon wish list for yonks so I' have finally ordered a 2nd hand copy of the cd. The seller is usually pretty quick to dispatch so hopefully it will arrive in time to give it a score.

I've not read your review yet; will do that alongside playing the album.
Nice one mate.

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.