The Album Review Club - Week #116 - (page 1381) - You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic - Ian Hunter

Thanks mate.
Excellent listening much enjoyed found it hard to rate I think classical pieces should get a thread of their own (LOL) although its still music of course its not quite the same as pop/rock in many respects despite the genre having an incredible influence on the post 55 era as it should.

7/10.

I'll go 5 on this one. No issue with the genre, it just didn't really draw me in the way I would have thought. The orchestral performances were great, and it was relaxing at times.

Excellent listening much enjoyed found it hard to rate I think classical pieces should get a thread of their own (LOL) although its still music of course its not quite the same as pop/rock in many respects despite the genre having an incredible influence on the post 55 era as it should.

7/10.
I thought Rush were musically superior to the Czech Symphony Orchestra though.
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.