The Album Review Club - Week #116 - (page 1381) - You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic - Ian Hunter

Agreed it doesn’t fit, but also . . . if the band themselves think it’s so brilliant, why is it stuck on a B-side compilation record to begin with?

why's any of these tracks B-sides at all is the whole point! they deserve to be A sides.

that aside, Oasis never released any covers as a single

watching it live gives it a different feel, love the pure mad energy, loud crashing guitars and Liam bossing it.

Agreed it doesn’t fit, but also . . . if the band themselves think it’s so brilliant, why is it stuck on a B-side compilation record to begin with?

Anyhow, I didn’t know it was a standard of theirs live (cheers @Onholiday(somemightsay)) but that doesn’t make it sound any better to me.
Yeh used to close the shows out with it (probably pushing a good ten minutes on occasion).

They really should have known better meddling with Lennon / McCartney.

Heathens............. ;-)

why's any of these tracks B-sides at all is the whole point! they deserve to be A sides.

that aside, Oasis never released any covers as a single

watching it live gives it a different feel, love the pure mad energy, loud crashing guitars and Liam bossing it.

Fucking hell not seen that one in ages!

Was the Earl's Court gig?

Just a quick reminder that as I'm away this weekend, the scoreboard won't be updated until sometime Tuesday morning.

Feel free to keep on voting, although I think most regulars have already cast their votes. I'll sweep up any stragglers next week.

@Saddleworth2 - get your "press release" ready for Tuesday.
It’s half written. It will be posted very early Tuesday. Before the bird is in the bush.

You think? Can you toss out a few speculative examples? I bet this crew is open-minded enough for no zeroes. Unless it’s “William Shatner Sings Dolly Parton” or something.
So no William Shatner.
That’s narrowed my choices. I’ll have to think about that.
To be fair to those who feel I’ve slighted Oasis, I suppose I should name what I put on afterwards to check the difference in sound quality etc.
An Irish band called The 4 of Us.
A very mellow and chilled 2003 album called Heaven and Earth.

Feel free to rip it to shreds.
Although it’s not my turn for a lashing.

So no William Shatner.
That’s narrowed my choices. I’ll have to think about that.
To be fair to those who feel I’ve slighted Oasis, I suppose I should name what I put on afterwards to check the difference in sound quality etc.
An Irish band called The 4 of Us.
A very mellow and chilled 2003 album called Heaven and Earth.

Feel free to rip it to shreds.
Although it’s not my turn for a lashing.
Edit:
I think we have our next music thread.
Think of an album you really love that you think will have the lowest appeal in here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.