The Album Review Club - Week #116 - (page 1381) - You're Never Alone with a Schizophrenic - Ian Hunter

OK, we’ll be kicking off proceedings on Tuesday and I’ll pick the first album. The first 5 nomination slots are filled so if you are brave enough to throw your hat in the ring and join the list, just let me know.

1. RobMCFC
2. @Saddleworth2
3. @FogBlueInSanFran
4. @BlueHammer85
5. @Onholiday(somemightsay)
When do you want me to review an album? I ask because I will be away in early October. What day and week do you want it posted? You might want to bump me back in the list as I will have little time week commencing 4th Oct.

When do you want me to review an album? I ask because I will be away in early October. What day and week do you want it posted? You might want to bump me back in the list as I will have little time week commencing 4th Oct.
Your date was 5th October. I can move you down the list if you want. Pick a date and I’ll sort it out.
Ok. Provisionally #7, but see above! I feel like air traffic control already and we haven't started yet.

Your date was 5th October. I can move you down the list if you want. Pick a date and I’ll sort it out.

Ok. Provisionally #7, but see above! I feel like air traffic control already and we haven't started yet.
Ok that week I can’t do anything. Put me back two weeks to 19th. Top man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.