The Album Review Club - Week #119 - (page 1405) - People On Sunday - Domenique Dumont

I don't think Fripp ever said that, according to BB Fripp said

"I'm proposing a band, and it has you in it, and it has a crazed avant-garde, improvising drummer called Jamie Muir, and it has a violin player [David Cross] and the best young bass player in London called John Wetton. Do you want to be in it?'"

Read More: The Day Bill Bruford Announced His Stunning Departure From Yes | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/bill-bruford-quits-yes/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral
Interesting Bill.
I cannot remember my source but I think it was either the “Close to the Edge” book by Chris Welch or the “Yes Story Dvd”.

@bennyboy @journolud @crublue1

Anybody fancy jumping the queue and stepping up to the podium this Tuesday? I've left a couple of messages for @denislawsbackheel but so far have had no response. @GoatersLeftShin will be ready for Tuesday 7th but we could be left hanging on Tuesday without an album to critique! Not a good look for Week 10.

I do have a spare album in the torpedo tube, kindly submitted by one of our regular posters but as he's already had a crack, I'd prefer to move along the queue until everybody has had a go before we have round 2.

@bennyboy @journolud @crublue1

Anybody fancy jumping the queue and stepping up to the podium this Tuesday? I've left a couple of messages for @denislawsbackheel but so far have had no response. @GoatersLeftShin will be ready for Tuesday 7th but we could be left hanging on Tuesday without an album to critique! Not a good look for Week 10.

I do have a spare album in the torpedo tube, kindly submitted by one of our regular posters but as he's already had a crack, I'd prefer to move along the queue until everybody has had a go before we have round 2.
Ì can have one ready as well if there are any more problems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.