The Amazing Line Of Duty starts again tonight

Watched all of it in the past two weeks. Great show. Think some of the wooden acting is actually intentional - there's so much paranoia and distrust around that they're all on edge. I do agree that the general acting was better in the first few series mind. Be interesting to see if this series does follow the usual style of big crime in episode 1, net closing in for a few episodes, link to a different crime a while back before the whole unravelling in the last episode. They could mix that up a tad.

Watched all of it in the past two weeks. Great show. Think some of the wooden acting is actually intentional - there's so much paranoia and distrust around that they're all on edge. I do agree that the general acting was better in the first few series mind. Be interesting to see if this series does follow the usual style of big crime in episode 1, net closing in for a few episodes, link to a different crime a while back before the whole unravelling in the last episode. They could mix that up a tad.
I agree about the wooden acting. They are supposed to be coppers after all.

Maybe this series is missing a bit that elite acting of Hawes, Newton, Graham or James

Fucking bastards got to wait another week, I hope I don’t die before then otherwise I will be well pissed off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.