The Amazing Line Of Duty starts again tonight

What a complete pile of steaming horse shit. Mother of god, there was no sucking diesel tonight that’s for sure. That ending makes game of thrones look positively magnificent.

Which was the most shite ending?

LoD or The Sopranos?

The sopranos ending was perfection.

LOD was embarrasing.

Binge watched all 5 seasons during the first lockdown and enjoyed them.

The last five episodes were awful, I was hoping it would be topped with a brilliant ending.

The clamour it has got in the press and from viewers has been OTT and they got what they deserved tonight for making it out like it was a combination of the Sopranos, the Wire and Breaking Bad.

Was always going to be a let down after all that build up, ha.

Pretty certain that last frame sets up the final series, 'currently AC-12 have never been weaker.'

Steve and Kate, with the help of Ted in retirement limbo, taking down Osborne (who everyone knows is the real 'H'). Carmichael a thorn in their side.

One last dance.
^^^^ This.
I'm probably more confused than most as I nodded off for 10 minutes in the middle of the show tonight - I'm going to have to go back and watch it on catch up!

Ok , I actually thought it was brilliant. It sets up a final series... that smile from Buckells at the end creeped me right out. It speaks of how even the most principled of people can be worn down in institutions which are corrupt and broken.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.