The Anti-tennis thread

Nadal is a strange boy. The routine he does before every single point. Can only be OCD. And might be a big reason behind his drive for success

I liked the bit where they had 7 balls in play instead of usual 6 and Nadal wasn’t happy at all, then I think it was Henman that said there is no way Nadal can play with 7 balls lol.
Great match so far. Looking forward to tomorrow

My old man loved and played any sport that required a ball. Cricket and tennis in summer, football and snooker in winter. As he got older bowls substituted the more energetic sports but I remember him still playing tennis well into his 60's.
He met my mum at the local tennis club. He was from Moss Side and my mum Whalley Range .
Posh game, my arse.

Nadal is a strange boy. The routine he does before every single point. Can only be OCD. And might be a big reason behind his drive for success
Undoubtedly,winners and champions,by definition,are obsessive.They are also relentless,ruthless and single minded.

I liked the bit where they had 7 balls in play instead of usual 6 and Nadal wasn’t happy at all, then I think it was Henman that said there is no way Nadal can play with 7 balls lol.
Great match so far. Looking forward to tomorrow
I have - in my opinion - mild very tidy person and like things in odd numbers syndrome. My mates/family/workmates think I’m a fucking nut job with wild OCD.

I had to move out of a house share because I couldn’t deal with the other person’s untidiness and random/haphazard way of doing things and putting things in places. Also split up with girls over them being too untidy (some girls are downright fucking filthy though aren’t they? They think it’s alright that makeup and hair is just absolutely everywhere!)

As a kid I remember doing things like when getting dressed I put everything on my left side first, so left sock before right/left foot through jeans before right/left arm through t-shirt before right... I’ve had the same routine in the shower and when cleaning my teeth since being a kid. Then when I started training in gyms (where you count everything) I then started counting in everything I do.

I just think I’m orderly but when I’m busy in work doing 12 hour days sometimes and I don’t have time for the housework and the place gets a bit messy, it really affects me and my mood. But that’s still not proper OCD. Proper OCD is where you have obsessive thoughts. Someone with OCD will get into their head that they need to kill someone and think about it all the time, even if they don’t want to kill someone and are a nice/mild mannered person at heart,

I also don’t like things in even numbers like the volume on the tele or how many pieces of bread I have with my soup etc. - always have to be odds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.