The April Manchester Derby

Slicker than Sommeil

I know there is a long way to go, IF we are to win the title, I'm not sure whether I want us to have won it by this time or have a situation where we only need 1/3 points to seal it.

But, IF it comes down to that game, WOW, what an atmosphere we are going to have;
The possibility of winning our first title in over 40 years,
Getting revenge over them for that awful refereeing performance the other day,
Shutting the fuckers up.

I know it's months before the game, but I am already buzzing for it after Sunday, you just know it's going to be a quality atmosphere and one we will remember for years!

Would you rather win it against them, or not want to face the nerves at the game if they are still a few points behind, or (Gulp) they overtake us???

No denying i will not sleep for days before if it comes to that but saying that...

BRING IT THE FUCK ON.

I would love it as i am very confident we will do the buggers.

Winning would be epic beyond all proportions of course. Seeing them slumped and gutted though; to the point of ending it all would be more than my giddyness could take i think hehe.

I'd rather have it wrapped up before then.

Yeah the bragging potential would be huge if we won it in that game, but my poor heart probably wouldn't be able to take it.

I couldn't actually imagine what it would be like, if we needed a draw or a win to clinch he league title.

We've seen the atmospheres and what it can be like, when everyone is up for it.

But i think it would be mixed emotions.

It sounds silly but i think alot wouldn't do an awful lot, the fact they were be a bag of nerves and couldn't bring themselves to do anything. just stood or sat there biting their finger nails away, just waiting for something to happen.

Sounds silly, is it just me or does anyone else not feel nervous when your stood up, but feel it when you sit down? haha

I'm hoping its the game that decides the title because to beat them in a game like that would be amazing.

I would love to win it that day. I cant imagine what it would feel like

But on the flip side, if it was 3 pts we needed to win it that day and the fookers beat us, we would be feeling pretty wrecked after the game.

What am I saying . . .we will batter them :)

What you are all forgetting is that, that is a long ways away. Talking about wrapping up the title at home to the Rags in April when we have just started January is a little premature don't we think? By April we could be 4th in the league or be 12pts clear and already have it wrapped up...nobody knows.

We all know we play the Rags again in April and we all know on our best day what happens and what could happen playing them (especially with it being home again). Due to the fact that Yaya is gone at the moment, 2/3 of our strikeforce and most of our attackers are injured, tired, and/or banged up, and we are making absolutely no moves so far in the transfer market, I would rather focus on talking about our immediate future rather than 'wrapping up the title in April'. Jesus. More of us sound like them by the day.

whothefisAlice said:
What you are all forgetting is that, that is a long ways away. Talking about wrapping up the title at home to the Rags in April when we have just started January is a little premature don't we think? By April we could be 4th in the league or be 12pts clear and already have it wrapped up...nobody knows.

We all know we play the Rags again in April and we all know on our best day what happens and what could happen playing them (especially with it being home again). Due to the fact that Yaya is gone at the moment, 2/3 of our strikeforce and most of our attackers are injured, tired, and/or banged up, and we are making absolutely no moves so far in the transfer market, I would rather focus on talking about our immediate future rather than 'wrapping up the title in April'. Jesus. More of us sound like them by the day.

I'm merely asking IF it came down to it pal, I understand where you're coming from.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.