The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outgoings I'm underwhelmed with. Some of the players I expected to see the back of are still here, then for those who have left the club they are still connected to City through free loans and subsidized wages, all will be back in 12 months time waiting for another loan.

As for Incomings time will tell, too muct trust going into highly valued prospects, trust in Pep on that front.

Also, the Pep overhaul will continue next summer as Caballero, Sagna, Zabaleta, Toure, Clichy, Navas and Fernandinho (most likely gets 1 yr extension, surprised if not) are out of contract, frees up lot of cash in wage bill. Kolarov and Fernando will have 1 year left, so should not have problems shifting.

Impossible to fix everything in one window.

is anyone else completely underwhelmed by our transfer window taking all ins and out into consideration ?
My first thought was fuckwitt, on reflection so was my second, we've strengthened more than anyone one in the league, look at the cunts down the road spunked all their money, on an upgrade on Andy Carole and someone that couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo, laughing my cock off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.