The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just summat I read mate.
Ha ha no worries the rags getting all giddy on social media making me laugh
We have signed nobody's for more than they have spent my reply oh yeh you signed that world class defender bale hmm I mean bailly for thirty mill and Henry Micky mouse for thirty mill and pogba for nearly 90 but you did get God for nowt ...haha

I don't personally believe we'll sign anyone else, and if we do I fully expect it to be a keeper.

Nolito, Aguero, Iheanacho and Sane - if deployed in a forward's role - should be sufficient until January. But of course, an injury to Aguero is not beyond comprehension, thus we would greatly struggle if that transpired.
I think that's it, as far as more in comings go too.

can't see it happening, but, I do think that, if it were possible, we could still do with a strong, agressive, ball winner in central midfield

As tolmie says....Its all about we sell 1st i noticed ....nasri.bony.mangala...maybe navas and dennayer...That should maybe bring 1 top class player in ...

It all seems a bit Mancini to me, ie: 'we still have some money left so let's spend it'.

We have Nolito, Sterling, Sane, Aguero, Iheanacho who can all play in a front 3, plus DeBruyne & Silva who usually play in attacking positions (but possibly might sometimes be played deeper) Gabriel Jesus already sorted for the winter 'freshening up' signing, Yaya has been playing a bit further up pre season, Navas is still here at the moment as is Zinchenko still, then we have a plethora of exciting attacking kids & Moreno already signed for next season.

i'm sure Bobby or Pelle would try to spend every penny we have left, because they can, but I'd be a bit disappointed if Pep did the same.

A keeper would make sense. As would Alonso for his CL experience in particular.

This. Not knocking Tolmie or anyone.....but we have Nacho, Aguero, Sterling, Sane, Nolito, Navas + KDB, Silva and to an lesser extent...Yaya. Not to mention Moreno on loan and a talented forward in Gabriel Jesus coming in Jan. Anyone who think this squad needs another striker/forward/attacking midfielder, is not thinking clearly.

Last edited:
Ha ha no worries the rags getting all giddy on social media making me laugh
We have signed nobody's for more than they have spent my reply oh yeh you signed that world class defender bale hmm I mean bailly for thirty mill and Henry Micky mouse for thirty mill and pogba for nearly 90 but you did get God for nowt ...haha

I had one **** today on FB,as soon as we announced Stones,posted to my wall that City now have 3 defenders in the top 5 most expensive defenders ever.
Told him 2 of them,Otamendi was £1.5m and Mangala was £2m more than they paid for Ferdinand 14 years ago.
He replied..."I don't give a fuck about transfer fees".....why bring it up then you silly rag ****!!!!

No

He was quite explicit in saying we are going for a keeper and a forward

His brother however (Zin) has poured a little cold water on everything (which Im not sure people have noticed) by saying he doesn't think it will come off (the transfer(s) )
The thing is Zin and Tolmie obviously both hear different things from different sources. They have both posted conflicting things in the past and both have been proven right to a degree even on the conflicting stuff when things come out in the open later on.

I remember Zin last year was quite confident of Pogba coming here where as I had heard from someone at the club who does WUM sometimes but would obviously hear a lot that we (the club) had explicity told Pogba and his cronies we weren't interested, doesn't mean he was wrong because the people he may know might have been given conflicting info. I for one appreciate any snippeta people post but I never get hung up on it, just enjoy the ride :D we are ao lucky!

I had one **** today on FB,as soon as we announced Stones,posted to my wall that City now have 3 defenders in the top 5 most expensive defenders ever.
Told him 2 of them,Otamendi was £1.5m and Mangala was £2m more than they paid for Ferdinand 14 years ago.
He replied..."I don't give a fuck about transfer fees".....why bring it up then you silly rag ****!!!!
ha ha they are all hypocrites no wonder I loathe the feckers!:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.