The Arndale Centre

Gotham, if everything was spaced out more with more green areas, more open areas and more natural light able to reach the ground it would be great. I worked in Spinningfields as they were being built and you would be blinded by a blaze of light as the sun reflected off them down Deansgate and the rest of the area would just be dark and shadowy. I love New York but it's just bigger and it has Central Park, Manchester is just dark, narrow and really just creates that unease that is reflected at ground level with the number of homeless lying helpless and reprobates up to no good hanging around.

Piccadilly Gardens needs to be a centre-piece, the city centre needs to be properly pedestrianised, bus station shifted underground, trams shifted underground and just tart the place up.

i agree with moving the trams underground.

Too much cheap tackle being sold on market street. never mind the drug dealing going on in picc gardens

Once the Trams start to the Trafford centre, it will be the end.
It’s always been free parking at the TC but I’d still rather pay £15 for parking in an expensive car park in Town than go to that monstrosity for free parking. I wouldn’t go to the TC if I got paid for parking.

Does Intu still own the Trafford Centre ? Hate that place I really do and if Intu are in the shit ….well we can but dream.

i agree with moving the trams underground.

Too much cheap tackle being sold on market street. never mind the drug dealing going on in picc gardens
The Arndale, Market Street and Picc Gdns are a disgrace!

Does Intu still own the Trafford Centre ? Hate that place I really do and if Intu are in the shit ….well we can but dream.

Grammar cops, is it does Intu or do Intu ? I would say that Intu being a company are plural and therefore I should have put do ? yes it is a slow night isn't it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.