The art of knee sliding with grace

Mid Wales blue

Saturday, Walker has got me, and I’m sure a few of you out there thinking. What is the best knee slide celebration you’ve ever seen.
For me, What Walker showed after smashing the winner on Saturday was pure class,
he had acceleration, total control, his jump into the slide was top marks, and the total length and balance of the
slide was beautiful. How the fuck the linesman on that side, wasn’t standing there will a card held up above his head, displaying a big fat 10 is quite frankly unsportsmanlike!

Should be banned, that celebration. We have enough knee problems anyway.

Was it Solksjaer who injured himself after he scored in Cl final? Luckily for him, it was the last match of the season.

I always wonder, looking at old videos, how those players were managing to celebrate goals like they don't give a shit. Hand in the air and that's it. Nowadays, players get orgasm when they score.

Should be banned, that celebration. We have enough knee problems anyway.

Was it Solksjaer who injured himself after he scored in Cl final? Luckily for him, it was the last match of the season.

I always wonder, looking at old videos, how those players were managing to celebrate goals like they don't give a shit. Hand in the air and that's it. Nowadays, players get orgasm when they score.
5d0142fb2500004e12dda49e.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.