The Athletic article on Alfie Haaland and Keane

Seen him a few time`s in person he`s a scrawny bullshit merchant.
I think Shearer wouldve flattened him given the chance as well.

It always annoys me when people blow smoke up his arse saying "ooh isnt he hard", I've always said hes a snidey little shit bag who new he had protection.

If Andy Morrison really does still want to talk to him ill pay his fucking train ticket

Very odd comment to think Erling doesn't know all about it, it's his bloody dad and not wanting to downplay his career, it's the one thing more than anything he's remembered for of course he's seen it.

As for Keane, I will admit it's sometimes funny to listen to his rants, especially when he's tearing into united but he shouldn't be anywhere near a media job because of this, but then again you can say that about most pundits, ferdinand, drugs cheat, Shouldn't be on TV, Carragher, spits at kids, Shouldn't be on TV, Evra, kicked a fan, Shouldn't be on TV, Scholes, ginger, Shouldn't be on TV, the list goes on and on.

I think Shearer wouldve flattened him given the chance as well.

It always annoys me when people blow smoke up his arse saying "ooh isnt he hard", I've always said hes a snidey little shit bag who new he had protection.

If Andy Morrison really does still want to talk to him ill pay his fucking train ticket
I'm sure theirs plenty on here who would chip in for that, me definitely included.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.