The atmosphere tonight (merged)

Re: Has Main Road come to COMS?

Skashion said:
bluegorton said:
I think a lot of the South Standers bring the noise with them when they're moved for cup games and the atmosphere is much better for it IMO.
But they weren't moved yesterday...

-- Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:52 am --

Ticket For Schalke said:
Seems like the singing section is head and shoulders above south stand these days. imo of course.
Yup.

Saw a lot of unfamiliar faces yesterday near where I sit and they were'nt the numpty kind you tend to get at cup games, there was loads of banter and singing. Just assumed they were regulars from another part of the ground.

Loved the atmosphere yesterday, especially after the game you could still hear the noise and singing when you got near asda!
I recorded the game for when I got home and the roar from our fans when micah scored sounded proper loud, gave me goosebumps!

I loved it, about time we had more noise.

A woman sat a couple of rows in front of me (201) asked if it was always that noisy in our block and said she wouldn't be sitting there again! Could have been a complaint about me ... ;-)

i was sat in north stand 1 and it was pretty good in there, plenty of noise. i wasnt really looking forward to sit there but, good banter with fellow blues

Re: Has Main Road come to COMS?

Didsbury Dave said:
There was something odd about it to me yesterday.

Sitting in the East Stand took away some of my enjoyment. Having that empty tier looked odd, the sun shone in my eyes all first half and wierdly, the singing doesn't sound anything like as loud from up there as it is channelled away from you and not towards you. I've noticed that before. There's something about the acoustics which makes the ground feel quieter from tier 3 East Stand, I've noticed before.

Not arsed, we got the result, but just thought I'd make the point.

I thought the same. I'm usually in CB L3 or 2 and it usually sounds louder in there. Probably because as usual the most noise comes from the Kippax corner and from up in EL3 the sound just doesn't carry to there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.