The attendance versus Rotherham.

There's also something in my mind telling me that semi draw had already been made before we played Reading as well, that's probably rubbish but if it's the case it makes the low crowd perhaps even stranger.

The draw muat have been made just after the final whistle v Reading. The first I heard that we'd got the rags was on the way back to the car when some fans were discussing it after one got a phone call telling him.

The draw muat have been made just after the final whistle v Reading. The first I heard that we'd got the rags was on the way back to the car when some fans were discussing it after one got a phone call telling him.
League cup sem draw against them perhaps?

It was made before we kicked off
I was in Shambles Square listening to the draw

That's correct. The Colin Bell upper was closed so I was in East Stand Upper. As I walked up the spirals before the game I heard a big cheer from City Square, and that was us drawing United.

The lower tier in the North/Family stand looked patchy. Why is it that that area of the ground is hardly ever full? I could understand it on a weeknight when there's school the next day. But at the majority of games (even weekend ones), there's empty seats in there. Any time I can make it over for a game, I usually sit in the East Stand, near the corner with the North Stand, which gives a pretty good view of that stand. And there's always gaps in there.

For information, I sit in 201 and this overlooks the Family stand, there were few in not any empty seats in this part of the ground a very few could be seen elsewhere.

When Stamford bridge had a running track around the pitch I swear they got more disabled cars(those turquoise one seaters) than fans on the terraces; )

I think they named their shed end after these things.

We had those in the early 60's, used to be on the running track at the Platt Lane end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.