The attendance versus Rotherham.

Yeah nothing will be said until tonight where our attendance will be around 40k
I watched it last night. The commentator said 'Top tiers empty for tonights game, but still a fantastic turn out'. Where we get derided and scorned at if we get 45,000 for a semi. Fucking Hypocritical bastards!

I watched it last night. The commentator said 'Top tiers empty for tonights game, but still a fantastic turn out'. Where we get derided and scorned at if we get 45,000 for a semi. Fucking Hypocritical bastards!

Well they've reduced attendances to 51k once they decided they are staying at wembely! But still down around 7k

I was at the Notts County game and seem to remember Jimmy Sirrell being sent out to quell the away fans which didn't work for some inexplicable reason. Is my memory playing tricks ?
I've also a vague memory of Sirrell running up and down the roof of a stand (the one opposite the Main Stand) as the game went on shouting to his players from above (but it may have been my memory playing tricks)

There's also something in my mind telling me that semi draw had already been made before we played Reading as well, that's probably rubbish but if it's the case it makes the low crowd perhaps even stranger.
It was made on the day before the game - I remember seeing it in City Square, so unlikely to have affected the crowd as it'd be too late to change your mind and buy/not buy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.