The awesome Kolarov!

BlueCityfan

I think this guy needs a thread where we can praise him :D He was class today...

His pressing gave us the 5th goal...and some great tackles and a few good chances he created for Tevez.

Love the guy! Great attitude aswell...the guy has played in almoste every game since he came back from injury. Respect!

He really did well today. But is that largely because he didn't have to do a whole lot of defending? The small amount of defending he did have to do he did very well by the way.

BlueCityfan said:
I think this guy needs a thread where we can praise him :D He was class today...

His pressing gave us the 5th goal...and some great tackles and a few good chances he created for Tevez.

Love the guy! Great attitude aswell...the guy has played in almoste every game since he came back from injury. Respect!

Agreed , our 5th was down to his hard work.

SamTheGuru said:
He really did well today. But is that largely because he didn't have to do a whole lot of defending? The small amount of defending he did have to do he did very well by the way.
I thought his passing was outstanding today. One of our best performers.

But I was left with the thought that maybe that was because Sunderland didn't play with a right winger until their 2nd half sub

balkanno said:
What bout the tackle in 1rst half?

Against Lennon or Nani, it turns to red one.

Never a red. Ever. Late tackle, on the ground, no studs = yellow.

I know it looked like a mistake but if he meant it it was well judged. The referee had refused a few opportunities to book players, and the winger didn't come back for more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.